Tuesday, 11 February 2014

MY Photo : Along the red lantern

Along the red lantern

Hey hey, today's will be another portrait post.
It has been long since I last post portrait shoot.
Portrait of the day will be a night portrait.
Model of the day will be Celine and the location will be Lee Jetty,Penang
I also did photo for her before previously which you can see in Portrait,Celine and The Secret Garden
Anyway,this photoshoot is done with Fuji X-E1 with Helios 44m.
This combo can produce some pretty good portrait shot but
it is can be quite hard to nail the focusing under such dark condition.
I can only hope for better EVF at that particular time.
I hope X-T1 can be the solution to this matter :)
Anyway, enjoy the photo :)

That all for the portrait of the day 
Hope you like it :)


  1. Hey Meng,

    Another great set of photos!


    1. Thanks,did you get my message?you seem busy these day,anyway check out the latest one too,haha



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...