Sunday, 3 August 2014

My Photo with Fuji X-E1 : Fashion editorial shoot with Nthiran Krishnan Couture



I am finally back again to this blog after missing for almost a month.
It has been a really busy month in July that I don't even have time to update my blog.
Things in life are always changing and growing from time to and and that include my photography life.
Hence, there are definitely a lot update coming soon.
Anyway,this post is about a fashion editorial shoot that I did previously in July.
Fashion editorial was not something new to me but I just see it as another type of portrait photoshoot.
I was lucky to have chance to work with great designer, Nthiran Krishnan from Nthiran Krishnan Couture and also an awesome model, Anita. A big thanks to Nthiran Krishnan and Anita.
This photo shoot was rather spontaneous and sudden but we did get the work done.
The shoot was done with Fuji X-E1 and Fujinon 35mm 1.4 along with some Yong Nuo flashes
The attire from Nthiran Krishnan and model will be Anita
Enjoy!!















This is part of the photos from the photoshoot.
I think it was a rather successful photoshoot with beautiful attire,model and result.
More and better photo shoot will be coming in near future.
So if there are any comment, or idea, do drop a comment.
Good day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Meng,

    Fantastic photos! The XF 35mm F1.4 is still one of my favorite lenses for the Fuji system. Anita is absolutely beautiful btw!

    Best,

    Patrick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah but it is kinda slow sometime,haha...wonder what would the 56 do for me,never tried it before yet..yes she is,she is gorgeous..
      regard
      Meng

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...